Most people prefer to buy CBD product in order to get relief from pain. Instead of taking any prescription painkillers that can create serious side effects as well as dependency syndrome, CBD can be a much safer option and also it is obtained from nature.
However, you must note that so far whatever evidence about pain reliving property of CBD is known to us, are based on animal studies only. No human trials are done on CBD so far. However, most researchers believe that it has the potential to provide relief from all kinds of chronic pain.
However, because of lack of any conclusive evidence has not deterred millions of people to try CBD products to get relief from pain, aches, inflammation, soreness and many other types of discomforts.
Also, you must note that all kinds of CBD products will help to provide relief from pain and there are no formulas with specific application method or additional ingredients necessary. However, out of thousands of CBD products, to find the right one for getting relief from your pain can always be challenging.
As an example, if you have severe pain then you will need higher-potency formulation to get relief as compared to minor aches. So, which brands of CBD will be best for your pain relief?
- Editor’s pick from Receptra
The company offers few full-spectrum CBD oils as well as topicals having various potencies with different formulas that also includes pet products with THC-free options.
- For different levels of discomfort multiple CBD potencies
- Additional ingredients like turmeric that may also be helpful
- Affordable prices
- Extensive test results done by 3rd-party for potency available online
- For localized relief CBD topicals available
- Lack of any vape products which is ideal CBD form for rapid relief
- Not enough information available about the company
- THC levels and details of other ingredients are poorly mentioned
- Only single topical CBD potency
- Editor’s pick from Green Roads
The company generally uses the extract from broad-spectrum CBD for all products, which means they will contain no THC. Hence, this can be a good option for sports people who need to clear drug test.
- Topicals are designed particularly for pain relief
- For purchase of above $100 shipping will be free
- Large varieties of product categories
- For military personnel and first responders discount of 50%
- Extensive, 3rd-party testing available for every products
- As compared to other brands not as cheap
- About extraction and manufacturing process detailed information is lacking
- No full-spectrum products
- No enough vape products
- Editor’s pick from Charlotte’s Web
This is a company who is very much particular about their hemp plants. They source hemp from certain non-GMO, organic farms of Oregon, Colorado and Kentucky.
- US Hemp Authority-certified
- 3rd-party tested
- High-quality hemp
- You can save your money from multiple product bundles
- Multiple CBD potencies available for varying discomfort levels
- USDA organic certification is not available
- Few products can be pricey
- 3rd-party results may not be available unless buying products
- No vape products